Friday, February 17, 2012

Another great review from one of our awesome customers!

"I had been "itching" for a new car and read some reviews of the Hyundai genesis coupe. One of my coworkers said to try Automax in Norman. I talked to Sonja while online at Automax Hyundai Norman, and she was very helpful. I was nearby Norman and called to see if she was there but she was not so I came on in and was cordially greeted by Rick Dunn. He was most professional, and not the typical pushy salesperson. He answered all of my questions and had great product knowledge when we were test driving my soon to be new car. When we sat down to make a deal Rick was most forthright and honest. Within a very few minutes after talking with his manager we came to an equitable deal, and I got one of the most fun cars I've had the chance to own.
I would recommend this dealership, Sonja Sherwood, and Rick Dunn to anyone looking for a new ride!" -demookieman

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment