Friday, May 25, 2012

Our customers are our number one priority!

"I went in for maintenance on my Hyundai Tiburon and had been very curios on the new 2012 Veloster, so after mentioning that to the service department they got me out and introduced me to Mason Spain and he then helped me and eventually got me into a brand new 2012 Veloster. Mason was outstanding & not pushy, made the car buying sales experience very comfortable. As did, the entire Norman Automax team! I even referred my best friend to them, he then in turn had his parents go out and look at Hyundai's and on May 14 they even bought a Sonata from Mason & Automax! Great job, I had to share the outstanding experience I had, and I HIGHLY recommend the Veloster, its so much FUN & I get lots of compliments & questions on it!" -Tglidewelljr

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment