Monday, July 2, 2012

Great job, AutoMax team!

"I am 73 years old and have purchased autos since I was 21. This was the best car buying experience I have been involved in during that time. Melissa Jennings was right on the ball to return e-mails quickly and with the pertinent information. Daniel followed up to be sure that I was happy with the info and asked if there was anything further he could do. I was met on the front step by Tom and he quickly made my family feel at home and provided all of our needs. Tom guided us through the entire process of purchasing our new 2012 Azera, and did a great job of answering all of my wife's questions about all of the operations of equipment on the car. I am glad that I did not have it to do. He understood that she was going to be the principle driver and made her feel comfortable in the new car. All of this would have made no difference if the people concerned had not kept the promises that had been made before we arrived at the dealership. Integrity starts at the top and permeates the entire organization. There is nothing like truth and honesty when dealing with people. I will be quick to recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Well Done!!" -gjwelch

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment