Wednesday, July 11, 2012

See for yourself what all the hype is about!

"From the time we drove on the lot, until the time we signed the final paperwork 3 days later, we were taken care of beyond our expectations. We had originally gone to this dealership because we were on a date night. We had been contemplating trading off our current vehicle and had already done all the necessary research on the Hyundai Sonata. It was definitely the one we wanted. All we needed at this point was a test drive.

San was able to answer all the questions I had with the vehicle and went on the test drive with us. It was nice to have a knowledgeable salesperson that was not pushy or over the top out of control. San turned us over to Tim to actually work the purchase agreement. It made sense, I guess because San was so personable, I would want them back on the lot as well. Knew their stuff.

The car was the SE model, which did not come with the heated seats, but Tim made sure we were able to get those installed as well. It was nice to get the exact thing I wanted even if it did not come from the factory that way.

They neeed a day or so to get the color i wanted. They were more than willing to find the exact car, with the exact options (even if they had to add the heat kit later).

During the delivery, Tim took great care in explaining everything to me to make sure I was comfortable with all the new features of the vehicle. He made sure all the electronics and special things were programmed and ready for when I drove off the lot. He took extra time to show us the Hyundai website and its features (very very cool) and made sure we knew how to log in to it for when we got home that night.

I am overall happy and surprised that they went to such great lengths to get me taken care of. I look forward to getting another Hyundai in the future from them when the need arises." -Milty75

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment