Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another great review from a happy customer!

Paulette was awesome. As a female working and living in a man's world, I was so glad to find a female selling cars, I went straight to her and from the time I showed up on the lot, she took care of me. She spent along time trying to help me find what I needed and really worked hard to do so. She knew what range price wise I was looking at and she took it from there. It made it so much easier having felt so comfortable as a female purchasing a car. Paulette and Tony both were of great help and extremely helpful. I appreciated her making the experience as easy and painless as possible. If you are a female and want to buy a car but feel strong armed and pushed in past car experiences by a man-- go to Paulette! She will take care of you as if you are her own kid and its her money she is spending.

Thanks! JnP

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment