Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another happy customer!

"I just purchased my new 2012 Sonata Hybrid with ultimate package from AutoMax, Norman.
I went all the way from Dallas to Oklahoma to pick up this vehicle since they were
the only dealer in this region had my vehicle with the package and color I wanted.
When I called them it was around 8pm, talked to Tony and got the fair price, No
nonsense talk, no back and forth bargaining, at around 8:15pm deal is over. Since I
had an idea about the pricing of this car from all Dallas local dealers,
it was easy decision for me. I told them I am picking it up next day.

Tim and Hiliary sent me photos of the car and sticker info to avoid any confusions.
Since I work for Airlines, I flew to Oklahoma, Sales person Tim Tae (Xong Tae) picked
me up from the airport, he was excellent in taking care of my whole visit and
going over the car features and answering all my queries. He kept everything ready
before my visit, I never thought my purchase experience will go this smooth and
I was very happy to drive back to Dallas with the car I wanted.

One more thing made me happy was, I got 47.2/MPG average in this car while driving
back to Dallas about 177 miles from Norman. The whole dealership atmosphere was very
good; I would strongly recommend this to anyone.

Thanks to Tim, Tony and Hiliary for making my 30k purchase happy and hassle free."  -pmm137

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment