Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A big thank you to this customer for their great recommendation!

Google_maps_logo

"I've been trying to find a reliable mechanic for a few years. Finally, I took it to Automax Hyundai of Norman and I can't tell you what an amazing experience I had. Everyone was helpful and polite. They provided a courtesy ride back to my house. They also provided a rental car when mine was going to be there for a few days. There was no hassle and everyone was so nice. I'm always interested in knowing what parts are and how they work. I don't enjoy it when I ask a mechanic, "what is that part for and what exactly is going wrong" and they blow me off and act like I wouldn't understand. I've had several mechanics do that. However, the guys in the service center actually SAT DOWN with me and explained everything! They answered all my questions in detail. I had an issue with my transmission (nothing huge). The car was still under warranty and they didn't hassle me at all about it; didn't try to say that I caused the problem or anything. The only issue I had was I feel some of the prices, for example a transmission flush, are too high. I'm only a college student so when I find another service center charging $100 less for a flush, I'm going to take it. However, for actual repair work and part replacement, I'm not planning on going anywhere else. Definitely recommend them!" - foxy0587

Click HERE to read more reviews. 

No comments:

Post a Comment