Thursday, January 5, 2012

We sincerely appreciate our customers' feedback!

"I will never go anywhere else to buy a car than Automax. Victor Ferguson and Steve Griffith were the greatest. I went to several car lots about a month ago and no other salespeople would listen to my situation. I needed a good reliable car but I didn"t have any way to make payments. So I explained that I was trying to get money to pay cash. Iexplained that I believed God was going to help me as He always did. Then it happened. My son and I went back to Automax and was greeted by Paulette but was greeted by Steve to help. Then as we were in the car to go, Victor came to the car and asked how much I could spend. He knew that I had worked hard to raise enough to buy something. He said he was going to help me find one good car. My son and I went to eat and when we got back, They had my car ready. But they went beyond this with a full tank of gasoline and two free oil changes and this was the most cheerful and thankful timefor me. I am so thankful for my Sonata. I prayed all the way home for my car and for the salesmen that took time to listen and did not give up on me. Thank you Victor and Steve. I will tell others about you." -Catherine


Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment