Friday, January 20, 2012

We sincerely appreciate our customers' feedback!

"This place was a no hassle no haggle dealership and their customer service was FANTASTIC! I told them exactly what I wanted, what I had for trade, and what I could pay and told him if they can't do it then don't waste my time, and they sure as heck didn't. I got exactly what I wanted and the price I needed in about 15 minutes. Of course it was late so I had to come back the next day and finish all the paperwork that didn't take but another 30 minutes. I will definitely consider a future purchase from there and have already recommended to several family members to buy their next vehicle there. This sounds cheesy, but the deals really "are automatic at automax." -anv727

Logo-dealerrater

No comments:

Post a Comment