Monday, January 16, 2012

We would like to thank Douglas for his excellent customer service skills!

"Douglas made my purchase enjoyable instead of stress full. I never felt pressured to purchase anything I did not want and really felt like Douglas was focused on meeting my request. He was very genuine and sincere. Something that unfortunately is not true for all salesmen. I actually walked away from a salesman at another dealership as he was too pushy and phony. With Douglas as well as the rest of the staff I interacted with, I never felt like I was just a number. Instead I felt comfortable and confident that they were going to meet my needs, and they did! I really felt comfortable there and can honestly say they are a great bunch of people. I used to be a Toyota person, but after the reviews I thought I would check Hyundai out and I am glad I did. Not only do I have a great car, but they have my business because of the way they treated me.

Thank you for your exceptional service
Sincerely
Cynthia De La Rosa"

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]

No comments:

Post a Comment